LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Former peace officers were candid about bias within police departments. Did Biden save Christmas? What about student loans?
Police bias explained
- Joe Biden’s government saved Christmas as he rescued the private sector’s supply chain failure: The private sector failed at running its supply chain. Joe Biden came to the rescue and saved Christmas. Yes, republicanesque bragging. Remember how the supply chain became President Joe Biden’s problem? I wrote early on that both inflation and the supply chain problem were a failure of the private sector, specifically, corporate inefficiency, greed, and incompetence.
- A NECESSARY RANT: Here is why student loan forgiveness must be payback from parasitic corporations: President Joe Biden has extended the student loan payment moratorium for 90 days. Don’t balk at students but the system. A message to President Biden, we need student loan forgiveness, not deferral. It is important to note that in the aggregate, loan forgiveness is not a giveaway but a sound economic decision.
- Andrea Mitchell’s attack of Biden’s statement on oil prices lacks critical thought & skews polls: When the media discuss Republicans, they often use false equivalences. Andrea Mitchell’s attack of Biden’s statement shows a bias. Andrea Mitchell should know better. Most importantly, the lack of critical thinking and thinking through different levels of indirection is disconcerting. After all, the public still creds the mainstream media (MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC) even as Fox News remains a lying cultish network.
- PLEASE! Understand our economy. These guys lie, are immoral, and care nothing about most Americans: It is incredible how our leaders and media entirely disregard the well-being of all Americans. They do not care about this economy. If you want to see disregard for humanity with a smile, this is it. Firstly, why is a Republican economist who has a bias against government spending on social issues asked for an opinion on Build Back Better without proper context?
- Police bias explained by two retired Texas police officers: Jeff Reese, former President of the Houston Peace and Justice Center and former Harris County officer and Shelby Stewart, former Houston Police Sargeant and activist visited with Politics Done Right. They were here to discuss police bias against people of color (POC).
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.