LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Antonio Ciaccia exposes Pharmacy Benefit Managers. Build Back Better and media misinformation exposed & more.
Antonio Ciaccia expose PBMs
- Red State Democratic Senator shows how to sell progressive policies unabashedly: Red State Senator Jon Tester shows precisely how one sells progressive policies even in a deep red state like Montana.
- BAM! Chuck Todd busted in real-time twisting guest’s poll of youth participation in Election 2022: This Chuck Todd interview is a real-time illustration of the mainstream media trying to influence an election with a narrative change.
- Watch Prez Joe Biden call out mainstream media about lying about the vast empty shelves: President Joe Biden took the mainstream media to task. And he did it with class and urged them to go back and do their job.
- IRONIC: Supreme Court ruling will hurt women in Red State as Blue State women maintain choice: It is ironic that “freedom-loving-don’t-tread-on-me” Red States are taking away women’s control of their bodies as Blue State women maintain theirs.
- Stephanie Ruhle comes out swinging: Defends Biden from mainstream media misleading on supply chain: The mainstream media continue to distort the economy under Joe Biden. Stephanie Ruhle came out swinging for the president.
- Thugs-In-Ties-Suit: 3 Axis Advisor Prez Antonio Ciaccia on Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) report: Antonio Ciaccia exposes Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) and their drug pricing complicity. My question is, should PBMs even exist?
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.