The director of Civil War, Rachel Boynton, has a necessary and interesting take on African American history. Delusional Trump Jan 6 insurrectionist?
Delusional Trump Jan 6 insurrectionist
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The director of Civil War, Rachel Boynton, has a necessary and interesting take on African American history. It is a message that should long have been taught 9n the schools.
- ‘Pass BBB Now,’ Jayapal Demands as Senate Hold-Up Threatens to Delay Key Child Benefits: Rep. Pramila Jayapal on Wednesday pressured her Democratic colleagues in the Senate to urgently pick up the pace of Build Back Better negotiations amid warnings that key child benefits could be delayed if talks spill over into the new year. “Delays to passing Build Back Better have real consequences on families,” Jayapal, chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, wrote on Twitter, pointing to a HuffPost report noting that expanded Child Tax Credit (CTC) payments for the month of January could be held up if Democrats don’t complete work on their $1.75 trillion reconciliation package in the coming days. “Working people are waiting,” Jayapal added. “They need us to act. The Senate has to pass BBB now.”
- Delusional Trump Jan 6 insurrectionist?
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.