LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Clarence Miller discusses his run for commissioner. Here is some winning advice for Democrats. Disproportionate African policy, & much more.
Devon J Hall speaks
- Sen. Heitkamp hands Gov. Christie his a$$ on subsidizing state taxes. Southern states are the takers: Fmr. Gov. Chris Christie gave Fmr. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp a layup to point out an inconvenient truth for Republican states. They are welfare states.
- Norm Ornstein defines the Republican Party: The GOP, It is not a party, it is a cult: When the GOP has lost someone like Norm Ornstein so completely it is clear that the Republican Party is no longer a viable political instrument for the people.
- Chuck Todd dropped false equivalence between Dems & Republicans? Aren’t you embarrassed?: Chuck Todd showed a level of personal disgust with the politicians he schmoozed with as he temporarily dropped the false equivalence.
- The two infrastructure bills may be a worse capitulation than the two Obamacare bills: We must have very long memories. I have seen this game before. And guess who has always won? I do not need to answer. Not human infrastructure.
- Devon J Hall aka Loud Mouth Brown Girl, Canadian writer/blogger talks about empowerment: Hall did not disappoint. The #WEOC member presented an empowering message that is worth listening to.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.