LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: This Scottish Ph.D. candidate’s reality is denied many in America. Victoria Young deconstructs American anti-intellectualism.
America needs to learn this
- Apology & confession from one of the architects of the Right-Wing misogynistic pro-life movement: One of the Right-Wing Evangelical movement founders, Frank Schaeffer, has confessed and is giving an apology.
- Sen. Chris Murphy decimates Republican politicians on their hypocrisy about their support of life: Sen. Chris Murphy took to the Senate floor to slam Republican hypocrisy on their ‘life’ stance.
- Scottish Ph.D. Candidate in America shows there is a better way than America’s economic fraud: I met a Scottish Ph.D. Candidate in DC who tested a robot on my daughter’s hand. She is proof there is a better economic system.
- Victoria Young discusses America’s new anti-intellectualism movement: Author, retired veterinarian, & education activist Victoria Young discusses the new American anti-intellectualism among other issues.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.