2021 was not a complete bust. There are really good things that we can rejoice about. Two police officers identify police bias in Texas,
Let’s recover our humanity
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Yes, There Were 10 Good Things About 2021. It was, indeed, a disastrous year, but we do have some reasons to cheer. This year, 2021, began with a huge sense of relief as Trump left office. We hoped to emerge from the ravages of COVID, pass a hefty Build Back Better (BBB) bill, and make significant cuts to the Pentagon budget. But, alas, we faced a January 6 white nationalist insurrection, two new COVID mutations, a sliced-and-diced BBB bill that didn’t pass, and a Pentagon budget that actually INCREASED! It was, indeed, a disastrous year, but we do have some reasons to cheer:
- Police bias explained by two retired Texas police officers: Jeff Reese, former President of the Houston Peace and Justice Center and former Harris County officer and Shelby Stewart, former Houston Police Sargeant and activist visited with Politics Done Right. They were here to discuss police bias against people of color (POC).
- Here is the message to my listener who said: “I have all but given up on humanity: I got an email from a supporter that almost broke my heart. I immediately came to my senses. I had the following two paragraphs in my Politics Done Right Newsletter that I believe elicited the email.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.