Here is timely advice for Democrats from Joy-Ann Reid, Donnie Deutsch, and Tim Miller. The brother of Rep. Paul Gosar slams him on Lawrence Odonnell. Texas GOP fraud.
Democrats, listen up.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Texas consumers will surely enjoy the opportunity to pay for the costs of Winter Storm Uri: This is what happens when Republicans run a state with Conservative principles. People are just commodities to be exploited. Our Republican Legislature effectively murdered Texans.
- Joy Ann Reid agrees Quinnipiac Poll is incoherent and gives sound mitigating advice to Democrats. Ironically, I wrote about this where I stated “As one opens this particular Quinnipiac poll, it is evident that something is wrong with our psyche. We are confused. There is something to be said about critical thinking. And the lack thereof over the years in this country has made things progressively worse.”
- Did you just call the Democrats weenies? Donnie Deutsch asked Nicolle Wallace. Deutsch had some great advice to Democrats to win 2022
- Paul Gosar brother appeared on Lawrence and completely slammed his character. He also said his intellect was suspect.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.