Progressives must not allow the bipartisan infrastructure bill unless working-class Americans are supported via Build Back Better.
Complete Build Back Better is a must.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Manchin, progressives aren’t holding infrastructure bill hostage. It’s you holding America hostage.: Joe Manchin wants America to believe progressives are holding the bi-partisan infrastructure bill hostage. It is he who is holding the working-class hostage.
- Bernie tells House progressives to demand commitment from Manchin & Sinema for Build Back Better: Senator Bernie Sanders did not mince his words with his advice to House Progressives. Dana Bash asked Sanders if progressives should insist on a public commitment from Senator Manchin and Senator Sinema before they vote yes on either of these bills this week. Bernie was clear.
- ‘We’re Not Giving Up’: Sanders, Other Progressives Fight to Rescue Drug Price Reforms: Sen. Bernie Sanders, lawmakers in vulnerable districts, and grassroots progressive groups are ramping up their last-ditch effort to rescue a plan to lower U.S. prescription drug prices as the longstanding—and widely popular—Democratic campaign promise is at risk of being excluded from President Joe Biden’s signature domestic policy bill.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.