The Build Back Better shenanigans purportedly by serious Democratic politicians proves they are owned by billionaires and millionaires.
Politicians owned by millionaires & billionaires
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Today I discuss two chapters in my book, “How To Make America Utopia: Take Away The Economy From Those Who Rigged It” because these two chapters play an important part in the inability to get Build Back Better passed now. Politicians owned by millionaires and billionaires try every gimmick to help the rich as they screw the working class.
- Threadbare US Social Safety Net: The War on Science, Medicine, and Equality for All: Across the nation, elected Republicans at every level of government display a callous disregard for the health and lives of the American people, sowing disinformation and resistance to public health efforts to contain and defeat the pandemic. The Covid-19 pandemic is a global health emergency that requires a coordinated and mobilized medical response, one based not only on public health expertise but also principles of social cooperation and solidarity. But in the United States cooperation and solidarity are almost alien values in a nation rent by growing political divisions and more substantively defined by extremes of wealth and class inequality. In the hyper-capitalist United States, a threadbare social safety net is the norm and even people’s health needs are commodified for financial profit. The culture of solidarity required to meet the challenges of a public health emergency is not exactly the default setting for a social system dominated by financial and political elites.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.