LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Allison Gaines discusses her group Writers & Editor of Color #WEOC. Message on Democrats, economics, & more.
Allison Gaines speaks
- Panelists inadvertently inferred that our mythical free market is a fraud. Did you hear it?: As we discuss supply chain and inflation issues, it is clear that the government is not the problem, but a fraudulent mythical market is. We are all brainwashed from birth in our familial, economic, and citizenry culture. All brainwashing or indoctrination is not wrong. Bombarding one’s psyche in many cases can maintain a certain degree of order that is otherwise near unattainable. But when said indoctrination causes permanent economic, social, or mental damage, they must be disengaged.
- Did you just call the Democrats weenies: Donny Deutsch great advice to Democrats to win 2022: A broken clock is correct twice a day and so is Donny Deutsch with his latest advice for Democrats, They should heed his sound advice.
- Mainstream media reporter tells an inconvenient truth about a 17-yr-old killer & the justice system.: A black mainstream reporter, Byron Pitts, went beyond standard vanilla journalism to speak the truth about our justice system few want to talk about. I wanted to jump into the screen and thank Byron Pitts. Mainstream Media reporters irrespective of ethnicities are never as pointed as he was today.
- Paul Gosar’s brother, Tim Gosar, appeared on Lawrence and completely slammed his character.: Tim Gosar, Rep. Paul Gosar’s brother did not hold back as he slammed his brother and questioned his intellect. Paul Gosa was recently censured by the House of Representatives for his vile multimedia attack on AOC. Paul showed no regret. Just before the censure, AOC slammed both him and the Republican Party.
- Big Pharma uses the patent system to rip us off. Example: Insulin costs $6 to make. We pay $300.: Big Pharma is at it again. They are fighting with misleading ads against any attempt to negotiate drug prices. Ironically, most of these drugs are initially researched with taxpayer dollars. So ultimately, we pay twice for the same medication.
- Allison Gaines, co-founder of #WEOC on dedication to writing & more: Allison Gaines is the co-founder of Writers and Editors of Color (#WEOC). She discusses writing, the reason for the organization, and more.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.