LIVE on KPFT 90.1 FM: Big Pharma tries to trick seniors. Arturo Dominguez challenges Afro Latino ire with the 1619 Project, racism & more.
Big Pharma tricks seniors again?
- Arturo Dominguez, Racial Justice Advocacy Journalist, on Latino 1619 project issues and #WEOC: Racial Justice Advocacy Journalist Arturo Dominguez challenges Latinos and others critical of the 1619 project & #WEOC. Arturo Dominguez did not disappoint. Recently Arturo wrote the article titled “Unpacking Latino Criticism of The 1619 Project: Addressing the arguments some Latinos have made against the accurate teaching of U.S.-centric Black History.”
- INSIGHTFUL statement at PDR monthly chat: Broaden our message so that everyone feels connected: We have an Ask Egberto Anything on the first Saturday of every month. A PDR Posse member, Tom C made a message observation we must heed.
- Liz Cheney: Republicans are willing hostages to Trump and are domestic threats: Congresswoman Liz Cheney did not mince her words as she called out her Republican colleagues as willing hostages to Trump and are endangering the nation.
- A dedicated listener made a statement on race that I needed to addressed. I am sure that the listener was not mal-intentioned. His sentiment is one shared by many and I think requires address immediately and intentionally.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.