It is clear that there are a couple of Democrats intent on doing the same thing they did to Obamacare in 2010 to Build Back Better. They will neuter it to protect the rich.
Neutering Build Back Better
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- The two infrastructure bills may be a worse capitulation than the two Obamacare bills: We must have very long memories. I have seen this game before. And guess who has always won? I do not need to answer. Not human infrastructure. The shenanigans by some Democrats about the Build Back Better human infrastructure bill are worse than the one played out for Obamacare. And those were not only bad but inhumane.
- Chuck Todd ridicules Mississippi Governor on vaccine mandate objection: It’s a pro-life position: Chuck Todd mainly was on his game as he ridiculed the hypocrisy exhibited by Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves on vaccines vs. women’s choice.
- Sen. Heitkamp hands Gov. Christie his a$$ on subsidizing state taxes. Southern states are the taker: Republicans are so used to taking on the offensive even when the truth is embarrassing that it can catch them off guard. That happened to Chris Christie today. More people to be aware that the Red States are generally welfare states. In other words, they take more from the Federal Government than they put in. They love to preach about low taxes and the low cost of living in their states. But what happens is that most of America end up subsidizing them.
- Red State Democratic Senator shows how to sell progressive policies unabashedly.
- Former Republican operative has important advice for Democrats, they must reach those who vote.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.