Economist Stephanie Kelton blows a hole in the deficit myth. The private sector is the supply chain culprit. This lying Republican must be stopped.
A lying Republican on everything
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- This lie from Rep. Kevin Brady to this MSNBC host on taxes makes Trump’s lies seem minuscule. Republican Rep. Kevin Brady has the ability to lie much more smoothly than Trump. He turned a Democratic tax cut into a giveaway to the rich.
- Stephanie Ruhle calls out this lying Republican on child credit. Democrats must jump on this bigly! Republican Rep. Kevin Brady gives Democrats the opening that they must focus just on child credit. The GOP is neither for family values nor for good jobs Party.
- Buttigieg makes it clear that the supply chain problems are a failure of the private sector.
- Economist blows a hole into deficit myth- It’s like the last 30 years of history didn’t happen.
- Moderna Reports ‘Obscene’ Profits From Covid Vaccine Funded by US Taxpayers: “The U.S. must use its vast legal powers to force or compel Moderna to share the tech and help boost global production of the vaccine.” After Moderna announced Thursday that it expects to deliver up to 300 million fewer coronavirus vaccine doses this year than previously anticipated despite posting large profits, public health campaigners ramped up pressure on President Joe Biden to force the U.S.-based pharmaceutical giant to share its recipe with the world. Despite the lower delivery forecast, Moderna said it still expects to rack up between $15-18 billion in sales this year from its vaccine, which was largely funded by the U.S. government and developed in partnership with the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.