Tom Bowman (@BowmanClimate) talks about climate change. @RepLizCheney is not letting up on the #Republicans. No, the Biden’s IRS is not coming after you, Treasury Department Deputy Secretary @WallyAdeyemo explains. Yes to empowered workers.
- Biden official dispels the hysteria of the IRS looking at your every transaction. It’s false: Treasury Department Deputy Secretary Wally Adeyemo made it clear that the IRS will not be going after information in the average American’s bank accounts. They are looking for tax cheats. Rich people steal from the average American every year by not paying over $150 Billion in taxes. That money then has to be borrowed. We all then pay the interest and principal. It is more than welfare for the rich. It is theft because as they lend us back the money, that interest is theft.
- Republican pundit scare tactic: Wage increases are inflationary. Hey, what about profit increases?: When the worker gets more money via wage increases, it is inflationary. When the rich stockholder and executives get increased incomes via dividends and bonuses respectively because they have pricing power, that inflation is tolerated without mention.
- Republican Liz Cheney destroys her Party as she votes to punish Steve Bannon’s refusal to testify: Liz Cheney started her prose by stating there was no “no conceivably applicable privilege” that could shield Steve Bannon from testifying to the January 6th commission. She said his refusal to testify forces the committee to seek consequences. After making a few more prescient statements, she lit into Republican politicians.
- Tom Bowman asks What if Solving the Climate Crisis is Simple: Author Tom Bowman believes that the solution to the climate crisis is easier than we believe. Is he right? He explains! He visited with us to discuss his new books “What if Solving the Climate Crisis is Simple” and “Empowering Climate Action in the United States.”
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.