Progressives so far are not taking the bait. They must be sure that Build Back Better supports all. Lying Republican politicians continue to be pretzels for Trump.
All hail to progressives
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Pelosi Delays Infrastructure Vote as Progressives Refuse to Budge Without Build Back Better Act: “House Progressives have once again demonstrated what effective collective power can do if we stay united in our fight for transformative policies for the American people.” U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday abruptly delayed a vote on bipartisan infrastructure legislation after progressives reasserted their commitment to not vote for that measure without also advancing the Build Back Better budget reconciliation package..
- Asa Hutchinson got caught in his vaccine stance stupidity. The problem is that too often the hosts are not effective in making them seem completely silly to their constituents.
- Roy Blunt, a scared-of-Trump Senator a host allowed to lie, shows a hypocrisy and timidity no grown man should have.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.