Joe Manchin’s actions hurt his state. Workers are asserting their power. Liz Cheney excoriated GOP. Ray McGinnis discusses 9/11 unanswered questions.
Workers are taking back control
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Treasury Department Deputy Secretary Wally Adeyemo made it clear that the IRS will not be going after information in the average American’s bank accounts. They are looking for tax cheats. Rich people steal from the average American every year by not paying over $150 Billion in taxes. That money then has to be borrowed. We all then pay the interest and principal. It is more than welfare for the rich. It is theft because as they lend us back the money, that interest is theft.
- Republican Liz Cheney destroys her Party as she votes to punish Steve Bannon’s refusal to testify: Liz Cheney did not mince her words as she called out her party leaders for lying about the 2020 election along with their god, Donald Trump.
- Ray McGinnis, author of Unanswered Questions: What the September Eleventh Families Asked and the 9/11 Commission Ignored, visits with us to discuss his new book and more.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, November 6th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.