Corporate-controlled centrist Democrats should be ashamed. They have chosen corporations over their constituents. How & why is it?
Democrats need a big progressive 2022 win
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 11:00 AM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- AT LAST! Pelosi confronts Tapper on blaming progressives for delayed Build Back Better vote: Jake Tapper attempted to malign progressives. Speaker Nancy Pelosi set the record straight to a backpedaling host. But she did something even more important.
- Rep. Liz Cheney slams GOP, Kevin McCarthy, & Jim Jordan for not voting for Bannon’s contempt: Rep. Liz Cheney did not only call out her entire party for being anti-democratic, but she also called out Reps. Jim Jordan & Kevin McCarthy by name.
- Zakaria Employer disrespect & lousy low pay jobs came home to roost Workers are now in command: Fareed Zakaria points out that striking workers is a good thing. After all, the American employer treats its workers worst than all industrialized countries.
- Evangelical preacher: God picked Trump to be champion of his people. Pastor: Bible belt unbuckling: This evangelical preacher thinks Trump was sent by God. But a sensible preacher points out that the Bible Belt is unbuckling.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.