Bernie Sanders could take it no more. He called out Joe Manchin. MSNBC host exposed Republican Senator’s hypocrisy. End Poverty!
Bernie loses it justifiably
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Bernie Sanders goes ballistic on Joe Manchin. Stop holding Prez, 48 Senators, & Americans hostage.
- MSNBC Host slams Republican Senator- I hear you acknowledge the hypocrisy of your party.
- Democrats Will Have No Excuse If They Blow Chance to End Child Poverty: Poverty is a policy choice. Congress must make the Child Tax Credit permanent. The Biden administration has a plan that is estimated to cut child poverty in half. And it’s already in place. It’s called the Child Tax Credit. Here’s how it works. Parents of children aged 6 and younger across the country are receiving direct payments of up to $300 per month per child, or $3,600 per year per child. The payments drop to $250 a month for children between the ages of 6 and 17, and phase out for families with higher incomes.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, November 6th, at 11:00 AM Central.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.