Pharmaceutical theft continues even through a pandemic. That is our economic system. Republicans want the economy to collapse.
Pharmaceutical pilfer continues
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- ‘Entirely Unsurprising’: Merck Slammed for 4,000% Markup of Taxpayer-Funded Covid Drug. “Another example of Big Pharma reaping billions from public investment into research by charging extortionate, rip-off prices for lifesaving Covid drugs.”
- The insulin story, perfect example of corporations stealing the wealth of most of us: Pricing Power. I used the example of Pharmaceutical companies inflating the price of insulin to show how our economic system by design steals so much from everyday Americans that it stops the ability of most to build wealth. Instead, it systematically ensures it leaves most without wealth. Only those with pricing power can do exceptionally well.
- Host: Does Mitch McConnell think we’re stupid?-Former GOP Operative: Yes he does think you’re stupid.
- GOP Senator twisted into a pretzel as host challenged his debt ceiling nonsensical statements.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, November 6th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.