Democrats got a gift from Texas. The attack against women will cement a 2022 win. A reporter suggests it is time to apologize to Biden about Sleepy Joe, and more.
Did Texas hand Dem a sure win?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- These two pundits, Republican Mark McKinnon and Democrat Cornell Belcher, hit the nail on the head as they spoke to Ali Velshi on Texas’ new draconian abortion law. Democrats must politicize what Texas Republicans have done to the nth degree. It is a winning issue because it is a decision that cuts across party lines. Polls indicate that the majority of Americans support women’s right to control their own bodies.
- A reporter asked Jen Psaki if those who ridiculed Joe Biden’s age and campaign actions calling him Sleepy Joe should apologize. Her answer was matter-of-fact and divine. While the question will give many progressives some comic relief, it is important to get the message the reporter is making out in the ethos.
- Rep. Adam Smith said what had to be said. Those generals and politicians oversaw a failed 20-year war, and now they are criticizing a president mitigating a failure. Adam Smith could not have said it any clearer.
- A disproportionate percentage of people of color (POC), specifically blacks, are hesitant to take the COVID vaccine. Many attribute this to their lack of faith in the health care system. To put it bluntly, that reason makes absolutely no sense.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.