Live at Noon On KPFT 90.1 FM Tim Danahey discusses the need for the wealth tax. Linda Curtis, co-founder of the League of Independent Voters is building a new political coalition.
Tim Danahey & Linda Curtis
- Katie Porter points out these are Biden’s Bills. Progressive, be clear: TWO BILLS or NO BILLS. Rep. Katie Porter never disappoints as she explains the infrastructure bills. This is not the time for Progressives to cave to failure.
- Tim Danahey: A real wealth tax, a simple alternative to the income tax that most will love. Radio Host Tim Danahey sent me a note that gave me pause. If we could make sure all Americans understand this, we could force the hands of politicians on the wealth tax.
- Linda Curtis, Co-Founder of LIV, wants a new coalition to force political change. Linda Curtis, Co-Founder of “League of Independent Voters of Texas,” discusses the need for all Americans to come together beyond political parties to affect change.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.