Many will attempt to highlight all that Occupy Wall Street got wrong. Given the oligarchical headwinds, I think it did quite well.
Occupy Wall Street was the genesis of the Occupy Movement
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- I still remember the feeling of empowerment I felt being a part of Occupy Wall Street, the Occupy Movement. It felt like it could have been the turning point. It was. The idea that we could launch huge national protests against the plutocracy ensured that many other groups would have the spine for whatever action was necessary for a particular cause.
- I knew my good friend, Journalist, Professor, and Author Michael Levitin was writing a new book about the Occupy Movement. After all, he interviewed me a couple of times over the last couple of years or so. I had not seen him since we had lunch at the Democracy Convention in Madison, Wisconsin. Then I received an email from his email list. It turns out the book “Generation Occupy: Reawakening American Democracy” was out and going hot this week. I told him I wanted to be one of the first to interview him about the book and the expansion of the Progressive movement. He did not disappoint.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.