Dr. Eddie Glaude points out that Democrats need to engage their full base if they are to be successful. COVID makes it clear the evil of corporate healthcare.
COVID points out the evil in Corporate Healthcare
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- “They don’t care” is the moniker that best describes Republican orthodoxy. Matthew Dowd, in his enumeration, makes it clear. Mathew Dowd first itemizes three issues that make clear the GOP means well for no one but a select few while speaking to Nicolle Wallace.
- The COVID pandemic provides all the proof America needs that healthcare does not belong under the control of for-profit corporations. We are in a global pandemic. We have various vaccines on the market. Most at some point got their genesis from public funds, our taxpayer dollars in some form.
- Dr. Eddie Glaude points out that Democrats lose when they act like scorned lovers as they neglect parts of their base for others. Change this and we win.
- Former Bush strategist Matthew Dowd and new Texan is working hard to elect Democrats. He gives a recipe to defeat Greg Abbott. Texas Governor Greg Abbott is in political trouble, according to current polls.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, October 2nd, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.