Biden gave a darn good economic speech which included a Trump taunt. It turns out Biden’s best friends have been progressives. Will he respond? And much more.
Biden had a very tough week but …
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Shortly after the jobs report, President Biden held a press briefing where he gave a well-designed economic message for the country. President Biden’s speech was constructed just as it should. First of all, the president acknowledged that the jobs report, while not as strong as expected, is a building block of what has occurred before and what is to come. The average job creation is over 700K per month under his administration.
- Texas anti-woman law will hurt Republicans in Election 2022. These pundits get it right.
- A guest on Stephanie Ruhle had the best interpretation of our current market. Workers are demanding a living wage.
- Representative to Centrist Democrats: $3.5 Trillion infrastructure bill is Biden’s policy. Progressives have been his strogest allies.
- Reporter to Jen Psaki: Should those who called Biden Sleepy Joe apologize now. She had a great answer.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.