Author Marie Pizano visits with us for a very positive message needed especially now. Zack Gingrich Gaylord of TrustWomen gives us his org’s take on Texas draconian anti-woman law.
Author Marie Pizano on Finding Yes
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Lucas Kunce “Spoke with @SRuhle on @MSNBC about the people now saying we need to stay in Afghanistan. Those same people have been saying one more day, one more month, one more dollar for 20 years…”
- Sen. Bernie Sanders has expressed confidence that congressional Democrats will be able to overcome an aggressive corporate lobbying campaign against their popular $3.5 trillion reconciliation proposal, which special interests are aiming to strip of climate investments, Medicare expansion, taxes on big businesses, and other key progressive priorities. “These guys don’t lose,” Sanders (I-Vt.), the chair of the Senate Budget Committee, told the Washington Post earlier this summer when asked about the lobbying effort. “They’re going to lose this round.”
- Marie Pizano, author, producer, radio-TV host, and speaker discusses ‘FINDING MY YES.’ Marie Pizano never takes no for an answer. She talks about her inspiring life and why and how everyone has the ability to succeed.
- Zack Gingrich Gaylord from TrustWomen on Texas Draconian anti-woman law: Zack Gingrich-Gaylord, communication director of TrustWomen speaks out against the new Texas anti-woman law taking effect today.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.