Are these nine Democrats trying to neuter policies Americans really need with an ultimatum? Sedrick Keeler visits with us to discuss Schools, COVID, & Dollars.
Sedrick Keeler Speaks – Democratic deception
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Sedrick visited with us to discuss COVID and the opening of schools. He is adamant about how poorly local governments are allocating the funds the federal government already sent their way. We cover several other topics in the very important interview. Sedrick Keeler is an Educator, Community, and Marketing Strategist who partners with CEOs, executives, and entrepreneurs to grow their personal and professional brands, human-to-human. He spent over a decade working in education and public speaking for reputable brands and startups.
- Here Are the 9 Right-Wing Democrats Threatening to Tank Their Party’s $3.5 Trillion Agenda. “The greatest threat to Biden’s agenda is not the Progressive Caucus or the Squad, but these conservative Democrats.” A group of nine conservative House Democrats on Friday threatened to torpedo a $3.5 trillion budget resolution—the cornerstone of their party’s social spending and climate agenda—unless Speaker Nancy Pelosi first allows a vote on a $550 billion bipartisan infrastructure bill that has been criticized as inadequate and potentially harmful to the environment.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.