It is not COVID that Americans need to fear. It is the willfully misinformed that harm. It is killing us. Republicans swatted down in the Senate in an embarrassing fashion.
We must stay the course on infrastructure
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- It should not be difficult to define those who are aggressive COVID Anti-mask/Antivaxxers. They are anti-life, immoral, and inhumane. Mehdi Hasan hits the nail on the head. Democrats seem to be disengaged from the current vaccine/mask hysteria. The behavior of these medical rebels is tantamount to a death wish. It should not be difficult to message this not only to Democrats and Progressives but also to the country. Everyone loves their children. Many have teachers, custodians, coaches, and others in their lives.
- Republican Senators Tommy Tuberville & Josh Hawley tried to embarrass Democrats with a #DefundThePolice stunt. Senators Cory Booker and Dick Durbin embarrassed them. They tried it two times. And each time, it failed spectacularly. These Senators actually make Fox News’ Peter Doocy seem like a genius.
- Rise Up Patriots and Resist: A Third of the Country Has Finally Achieved Herd Stupidity, and It’s Killing Us. Behold, if you dare, dumb white privilege at its most lunatic. Somehow, this country’s idiot, ignorant, anti-science masses have determined that kids going back to school amidst a surging COVID variant presents the perfect murderous opportunity to bravely declare they “choose freedom,” also sick and dead kids, possibly including their own, as a reasonable price to pay to own the libs and enjoy the brief, bitter illusion of control over a life and country that feels to be spinning out of their control.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.