We must dispel the Afghanistan lie. Houston Dr. Cedric Dark gives us an update on the COVID fiasco. Administration spokesman neuters reporters silly question.
We must get the Afghanistan narrative right
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan dispelled the silly notion that leaving Afghanistan will marginally increase America’s security risk. Americans have been lied to for a very long time. They have gotten used to hearing silly statements like, “We fight them over there so we do not have to fight them here.” It has always been a statement that made no sense.
- Imagine if just as the media, politicians, and institutions object with vigor to exiting Afghanistan for Taliban oppression reasons, they did the same for oppression here. Just like many are concerned about women in Afghanistan, I am concerned about them as well. However, it is not just concern about the women in Afghanistan who are privy to the media, but concern about those in dozens of countries where they are systematically oppressed.
- Cedric Dark is an ER doctor at the Medical Center in Houston Texas, writer, and influencer. He discusses the COVID emergency, myths, & solutions. America is going through the unnecessary 4th wave in this COVID pandemic. I wanted to speak to someone on the front lines. Emergency Room Dr. Cedric Dark fit the bill. He works in the Houston Medical Center and is seeing the COVID carnage first hand.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.