Sunday news programs were so obsessed with promoting a war that they allowed Hurricane Ida to play second fiddle to the Afghanistan lost war.
Sunday News fail
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- As I watched the Sunday morning shows today, I could not help but attempt to pull out the hairs I no longer have on my head. You see, it was hard to believe that a few hours before a local natural disaster, we were making Afghanistan the top story. Sadly we lost 13 brave soldiers in Afghanistan. But we are two days away from getting most of our forces and Americans out of harm’s way. Let’s be clear. We should not have been in that country in the first place. It has always been a lie that bombing and invading Afghanistan made us safer from terrorists. It was just as ludicrous to believe that invading and occupying Iraq made us safer. We must grow up. These stories are made up for the benefit of war profiteers. The geography alone makes it clear. Common sense makes it clear if we stop allowing them to tell us red is green.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.