A pastor believes the Democratic Party and Progressives are using Black people for an ulterior motive. On the infrastructure bill, all or nothing.
Critical Race Theory discusses – Dems / Progressives
- I enjoyed speaking with Pastor Stephen Broden even as it saddened me that a person with such a platform and raw intellect has the potential to cause such harm. Broden said that he studied and researched. He came to the conclusion that there is a deliberate attempt by the liberal left and progressive movement to use the black community as a hammer against the system. Brown said they have seduced the black community into supporting their agenda because they framed their agenda around issues important to black folks. He continued that they duped blacks and deceived them into supporting progressives. They used black voting power to seize power in the Government and they make policies to advance their agenda. “We were duped, deceived and manipulated into supporting them, the pastor said. They have NEVER supported our issues.” I think the pastor is wrong specifically he speaks from a position of dependency. No one owns the Progressive movement. It is owned by us all. I think his position is that of subservience’s. Listen to the entire interview. My goal was not to confront but nudge him with the expectations that the listener got the real point of the discourse.
- Rep. Josh Gottheimer (D-NJ) and a few moderates’ overt complaints about the $3.5 Trillion Human Infrastructure bill make clear it must be both or nothing.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.