Absent our form of capitalism the world would have been saved from the COVID pandemic. Manchin really threatened AOC. Trump under the bus.
The real side of our capitalism
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- White House reporters had the nerve to ask why there were no doctors at the podium. Well, because they do not ask serious questions. The entire briefing is probative. The mainstream media’s dereliction of duty is partly responsible for much of America’s political cesspool. Reporters have become imitators of the reporters that seem to be the most outrageous.
- This should turn every Progressive’s head. Senator Joe Manchin seems to threaten AOC & Progressives with GOP votes for the bipartisan infrastructure bill in his very folksy tone. Progressives need to be very aware that they are currently at a dangerous moment. Republicans could unite with enough Democrats to play them. Nancy Pelosi holds the key.
- Big Pharma Monopolies Make Cost of Global Vaccination Against Covid-19 5 Times Costlier Than Needed: Report. “This is perhaps one of the most lethal cases of profiteering in history.” Pharmaceutical corporations’ vaccine monopolies are increasing the cost of inoculating the world’s population against Covid-19 by as much as 500%, a briefing paper published Thursday revealed, underscoring what public health advocates say is the need for a People’s Vaccine. This is capitalism gone wild.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.