All the occurrences today provide the exact reasons why the United States must leave Afghanistan now. Ken Rusk points out that blue-collar jobs are in demand.
Afghanistan described this way a must
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- National Counterterrorism Center former director Michael Leiter turned pundit who misses the point about Afghanistan. The stain of America is not on leaving but haven been there in the first place.
- General McCaffrey continues his sane Afghanistan assessment. He points out that it is imperative that we get out. He calls out the Monday-morning quarterback who knows little about solutions.
- The unvaccinated beats the government but capitalism beats down the unvaccinated
- A blue-collar guy explains the need for us to promote the reality that many jobs that are necessary do not require a college degree. Most importantly he points out that many blue-collar jobs can have salaries that exceed those of doctors and lawyers. He stresses that it is time for Americans to understand that we need all jobs and we should prepare for all of them
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.