It is about infrastructure, Democracy, and COVID. Let’s not forget that. Afghanistan is a 20-year-old mistake that would have had no positive outcome.
Infrastructure, COVID, & Democracy not
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Are we blowing it? We’ve no control of Afghanistan. But this is on COVID, Democracy, Infrastructure? As Troubling as the Afghanistan chaos is, we must not lose focus on saving democracy in the US and progressive legislation. Big guns, fighter jets, tanks, and other sophisticated weaponry is no match for unchanging culture. I hope we can be lenient with our asylum policy to let every Afghani who worked for Americans and every Afghani woman, so desires come to America.
- Pundit Cornell Belcher made a statement about women taking over political leadership. It is clear women’s leadership around the world is successful. After watching this, I decided to search to find how many countries were led by women. There are 24. Interestingly, most of the countries I reviewed were doing much better than we are doing with COVID. It did not matter if the country was in Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, or Asia.
- Texas State Representative Jasmine Crockett has been one of the most visible and articulate legislators fighting the GOP attack on Texas voters. She has a message for Democrats that may be softening. She pointed out that there are rumors of negotiations going on with Democrats fear losing “something.” Crockett made it clear. Republicans in Texas will not come through with anything. They want the bodies of Democrats for a quorum, nothing more. Her wisdom clarifies that any promises made will be immediately reneged upon Republicans succeeding in ramming their voter suppression bills.
- Please check out my most recent Substack newsletter.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.