Is the GOP getting bold with Trumpsters? COVID exposed structural racism and it’s bad. Jen Psaki continues doing whack a mole on Fox News Peter Doocy.
Trumpsters, GOP turning on you?
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- In one short clip in a segment, Republican Senator Bill Cassidy excoriated Florida Gov. DeSantis specifically and his Party in a very coded manner. Republican Senator Bill Cassidy went where most Republicans would not as he made sensible statements about mitigating the pandemic. It is huge because he gives space for sensible, vaccine-hesitant, non-Trump cultists Republicans a place to land.
- Fox News Brian Kilmeade and Steve Doocy went at each other on Live TV. They decided to spat about taking the COVID vaccine. And Doocy actually gave the smart advice. Fox News continues to be one of the largest promoters of misinformation about the COVID vaccine and the epidemic. Recently, some of their hosts have been trying to be a bit more responsible. While Tucker Carlson has continued sowing doubt about the vaccine as he lies in the form of questions, even Sean Hannity attempted to do the right thing. Of course, he quickly walked it back.
- Whenever we talk about systemic racism, many balk. Chris Hayes went over some healthcare data that should make all humane people cringe. I must admit that while I knew about the disparities in healthcare, I did not realize how pronounced it was. Only if something is systemic and structural can the observations that Chris Hayes points out be possible.
- Governor Chris Christie has a message to Trump insurrectionists and traitors. Trump got soundly defeated in the 2020 election. I had to do a double-take as I listened to This Week with George Stephanopoulos.
- Once again it was up to Jen Psaki to neuter Peter Doocy. She knocked him for diminishing jobs report and for carrying water for Ron DeSantis.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.