Lawrence O’Donnell had a slam dunk on the Afghanistan exit. The Jan 6 false reality is starting to take hold. Psaki did it to Doocy again. Vaccines, please.
Afghanistan described this way a must
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- This current NBC poll illustrates how effective the Right-Wing misinformation machine is. The Left must step up their game quickly.
- MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell gave an adult assessment of the Afghanistan withdrawal unlike the deluge of doom promoted by the media and their paid generals. The mainstream media reports about Afghanistan in a context-less shallow manner. Lawrence O’Donnell echos the sentiment of many who don’t buy into groupthink.
- Why is the COVID-19 vaccination so political? It is for the same reason we have Foxe News and many other misinformation machines.
- White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki did not allow Fox News Peter Doocy to pull a fast word by leaving a false charge unanswered. She told him he was irresponsible. The Biden administration has substantially increased the number of persons evacuated from Afghanistan over the last few days. As a result of the slow start, there is still a lot of chaos on the ground outside of the airport. Peter Doocy made a mistake to say that the Biden administration is stranding Americans in Afghanistan.
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.