Republican politicians are getting their constituents killed by the virus. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has resigned. COVID exposes systemic racism.
Republican Politicians are killing their own and more
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Whenever we talk about systemic racism, many balk. Chris Hayes went over some healthcare data that should make all humane people cringe. I must admit that while I knew about the disparities in healthcare, I did not realize how pronounced it was. Only if something is systemic and structural can the observations that Chris Hayes points out be possible.
- Red State Republican Politicians throughout the country are passing laws that harm all, especially those who voted for them. Schools are starting to reopen for the fall. Competent leaders are ensuring children are masked. Unfortunately, in states like Texas, Florida, and Tennessee, mask usage is not mandatory. Superintendents in Dallas, Houston, and Tennessee are disregarding the death-wish-pushing governors. They are considering mask mandates.
- Once again it was up to Jen Psaki to neuter Peter Doocy. She knocked him for diminishing jobs report and for carrying water for Ron DeSantis.
- Andrew Cuomo resigns.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.