Ken Rusk points out that blue-collar jobs are in demand. We dispel many lies about food stamps. A general finally add some sanity to the Afghanistan debate.
Afghanistan described this way a must
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Sensible General blast talking heads and media generals advising extending Afghanistan stay.
- Tifanny Cross did an important thing recently. She dispelled the lies & misinformation on SNAP, the food stamp program. She pointed out the fact that the Republican base is the major recipient of food stamps. Yet, they would have their base believe that it is the other that is somehow living on the dole.
- A blue-collar guy explains the need for us to promote the reality that many jobs that are necessary do not requite a college degree. Most importantly he points out that many blue-collar jobs can have salaries that exceed those of doctors and lawyers. He stresses that it is time for Americans to understand that we need all jobs and we should prepare for all of them
- Register: Ask Egberto Anything. It is Saturday, September 4th, at 11:00 AM Central.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.