Sedrick Keeler discusses COVID, schools opening, and funding. Afghanistan must be reported with the proper context. We can’t allow a Jan 6th revisionist history.
Afghanistan in context! COVID & Schools
- Sensible General blast talking heads and media generals advising extending Afghanistan stay: General Barry McCaffrey did not pull any punches as he castigated supposedly competent ex-military officials who are advising extended stay in Afghanistan.
- O’Donnell slams Afghanistan coverage advised by media-paid generals who themselves lost wars: MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell gave an adult assessment of the Afghanistan withdrawal, unlike the deluge of doom promoted by the media and their paid generals.
- How to stop Trump allies from their successful Jan 6th rewrite & creating many false realities: This current Jan 6th NBC poll illustrates how effective the Right-Wing misinformation machine is. The Left must step up their game quickly.
- Sedrick Keeler on COVID, school openings, and dispersal of dollars: Sedrick visited with us to discuss COVID and the opening of schools. He is adamant about how poorly local governments are allocating the funds the federal government already sent their way. We cover several other topics in this very important interview.
You can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at youtube.com/egbertowillies/join. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.