Texas Activists Trisha Robinson and Kelli Patin interrupt their walk to Austin Capitol to speak to us. Rev. Barber and Beto O’Rourke give excellent answers to Stephanie Ruhle on voter suppression.
Walking to Rally in Austin TX on voter suppression.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Stephanie Ruhle: Thanks for TX Voter Suppression Walk coverage but the poll’s dangerously misrepresented. I commend Stephanie Ruhle for covering the Texas Voter Suppression walk, allowing Beto O’Rourke and Rev. Barber to speak freely. But the misrepresentation of the poll is dangerous. Her producer needs to do better.
- Why are doctors not at the WH Podium? Because WH reporters ask stupid questions like this. Why would they waste their time with these reported instead of going directly to the people?
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.