State Representatives Penny Shaw & Jon Rosenthal joins us on their fight against voter suppression. Activist Neil Aquino fights at Austin Capitol.
Voter Suppression fight
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- State Representative Penny Morales Shaw appeared on Politics Done Right. She explained the reason why she joined the Democratic Caucus that bolted from Texas to deny Republicans a quorum and with that denying them the ability to pass their voter suppression bill. She first made it clear that the sacrifice they are making is nowhere close to the sacrifice her constituents will have to make if Republicans have their way.
- Fareed Zakaria explains how the death and destruction caused by COVID are manmade, given the speed at which the vaccine was developed. And the GOP is responsible.
- It is easy to blame Republican politicians, Right-Wingers, and, and Evangelicals for COVID vaccine resistance. It is time to assign blame to reporters who lack critical thinking skills as well.
- Neil Aquino was not going to wait for any organized movement to get involved. He is a citizen who made sure his politicians knew he would not let them rescind our voting rights. Neil wrote on his FB, “I’m going to Austin with a sign saying “We Won’t Let Republicans Steal Democracy.” I’ll stand in the rotunda of the Capitol for 90 minutes or so with my sign.”
- District 135 Texas State Representative Jon Rosenthal visits with us to detail why Texas Democrats are in DC and at what cost. Rosenthal wants to make it clear that no Texas taxpayer dollars are going to support them in Washington DC. At great peril to their own personal economies, these brave Democratic Texas legislators are doing all within their power to save Democracy not only for Texans but for the entire country.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.