Adam Kinzinger dispels the fraud that Jan 6 coup anything like BLM protests. We unwind America’s COVID fiasco assigning blame where it belongs and solutions.
Fareed Zakaria on results of GOP crazies
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Pastor Greg Locke is a clear and present danger to America. He made it clear no one in his congregation should take COVID precautions else they’ll be thrown out. Many wonder how it is possible that so many Americans can be so resistant to save their own lives. After all, there is a life-saving vaccine. Tennessee Pastor Greg Locke is a clear reason.
- Many in the GOP attempt to equate the Black Lives Matter protests with the Jan 6th attempted coup. Republican Adam Kinzinger dispels the fraud. Adam Kinzinger was emotional throughout the hearing. It is clear that the officers’ testimony and video had the same effect on him as it had on most humane and patriotic Americans.
- It is easy to blame Republican politicians, Right-Wingers, and Evangelicals for COVID vaccine resistance. It is time to assign blame to reporters who lack critical thinking skills. Listening to the White House press briefing is a must. Yes, I do it, so you do not have to go through the tedium. I try to cover the worthy. Recently the worthy has been describing that the questions were unworthy.
- Fareed Zakaria: The Republican Party has indulged its crazies for too long. Culminates with COVID. Fareed Zakaria explains how the death and destruction caused by COVID are manmade, given the speed at which the vaccine was developed. And the GOP is responsible.
Podcasts: Politics Done Right | Egberto Off The Record
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.