Rep. Penny Morales Shaw explains the Texas voter suppression bill. Rep. Ro Khanna slams billionaire space travelers. Republican scolded on COVID inaction.
Penny Morales Shaw details the TX voter suppression
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- State Rep. Penny Morales Shaw is a member of the State Texas Democratic caucus breaking quorum to save Texans from GOP-led voter suppression.
- Rep. Ro Khanna was on point about these billionaire astronauts being parasites to us all. And it is much deeper and exploitative. MSNBC Hallie Jackson got one dissenter from the gullible and programmed euphoria surrounding newly minted billionaire astronaut Jeff Bezos and his Blue Origin team successful 10-minute roundtrip to space. Democratic Congressman Ro Khanna hit the nail on the head.
- Dana Bash challenged Senator Rob Portman to do something substantive. She told him, as a Republican, he should tell the Right-Wing media to stop lying about vaccines. This may have gone past most of those who listened. But believe it or not, like microaggressions are cumulative, assigning blame and responsibility through interviews can make an entire minute of word salad and spinning garbage moot. That is what happened with Dana Bash and Senator Rob Portman (R-OH).
- ‘Change Is Coming’: Leftist Pedro Castillo Confirmed President-Elect in Peru. “Together,” said the former teacher and union leader, “we’ll… make a more just, dignified, and united Peru.” Officials on Monday night declared socialist candidate Pedro Castillo the winner of last month’s presidential election in Peru, following weeks of delays caused by far-right candidate Keiko Fujimori’s baseless allegations of electoral fraud.
Podcasts: Stitcher | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Player.fm | Spotify | Tune-In | iHeartRadio
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.