Olayemi Olurin discusses the fraud of our justice systems, Stuart Mackintosh discusses climate crisis economics, & Stephanie Ruhle slams crybaby businesses.
Olayemi Olurin, Stephanie Ruhle, Stuart Mackintosh
Politics Done Right Tuesdays @ 1:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
Today’s show is packed with information as usual.
- Olayemi Olurin, a lawyer, public defender, & writer, discusses the fraud that is our criminal justice system and difficult immigration system. I frequently watch Like It Or Not on the Benjamin Dixon Show as they usually have substantive guests. I’m usually listening as I either prepare for interviews or am writing articles and blogs. This particular morning I got capture by a lawyer who was unapologetic about her critique of our criminal justice system and the difficulties navigating our immigration system. I knew I wanted her voice for the Politics Done Right Audience.
- Stephanie Ruhle points out an inconvenient fact small businesses complaining about a living wage must learn. I use this media company as an example. Many small businesses complain that paying a living wage would put them out of business. Stephanie Ruhle made a point they should all note.
- Stuart Mackintosh had some prescient words on climate change. His new book “Climate Crisis Economics – The Net Zero Transition” breaks it down. Stuart did not disappoint. It is clear that he gets it and has the narrative that can make a difference in the limited amount of time we have to start getting the climate crisis under control. His new book “Climate Crisis Economics – The Net Zero Transition” details much of what we discussed in more depth and a much deeper context a book affords.
Remember, you can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at politicsdoneright.com/youtube. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!