Benjamin Dixon is with us once again to discuss infrastructure, voting, and more. Neil Aquino is fighting for Democracy. A Right-Wing pastor endangers us all.
Benjamin Dixon visits with us
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Pastor Greg Locke is a clear and present danger to America. He made it clear no one in his congregation should take COVID precautions else they’ll be thrown out. Many wonder how it is possible that so many Americans can be so resistant to save their own lives. After all, there is a life-saving vaccine. Tennessee Pastor Greg Locke is a clear reason.
- Benjamin Dixon visited with us to discuss Democrats, the infrastructure bills, bipartisanship, and progressive angst with the party.
- Neil Aquino was not going to wait for any organized movement to get involved. He is a citizen who made sure his politicians knew he would not let them rescind our voting rights. This was a call to action by a Houstonian, an activist, one of us. I was happy to see that an individual, without the need of some organized group or organization, would organically drive 180+ miles to spend a couple of hours in the Texas Capitol’s rotunda.
- Officer Harry Dunn had the most prescient statement at the Select Committee Hearing where he said one should not have to be considered brave to tell the truth. But his request to Congress could not be discounted. A hitman sent them. I want you to get to the bottom of that.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do, please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider contributing here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.