Velshi did not disappoint meeting the valedictorian parents’ fiasco. Jen Psaki put a reporter’s question to rest. Critical Race Theory, Christianity, & #DefundThePolice hypocrisy.
Critical Race Theory Astro-Turf
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- MSNBC Host Joshua Johnson did not mince his words admonishing Christian’s un-Christ-like behavior to the new president of the Southern Baptist Convention. Instead, Ed Litton agreed and took responsibility to foment change.
- Republican political strategist Brad Todd tried to validate the Critical Race Theory faux-issue. Democratic pollster Cornell Belcher & Chuck Todd checked him.
- Ali Velshi showed immersive journalism with a purpose as he became an educator/facilitator in the West Point Mississippi valedictorian/salutatorian fiasco.
- Jen Psaki did not allow a reporter to get involved in a when life begins wormhole discussion.
- Activist Brittany Packnett-Cunnigham scolds those who blame violence on the defund moniker with an inconvenient truth
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.