The Supreme Court of the U.S. saved Obamacare. Did you know JFK supports a kind of Medicare for All? Rebecca Azor joins us on independent journalism.
Rebecca Azor joins us
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Obamacare once again is saved by the Supreme Court after the Red State assault that would have hurt more of their own citizens.
- Rebecca Azor visited Politics Done Right to discuss her passion for independent political journalism where she leverages her voice to bring political discourse in a manner that brings in the masses. She does not disappoint in describing herself and how she does what she does,
- Today on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston: Bayou City Waterkeeper’s legal director Kristen Schlemmer & former Rep/Mayor/Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich.
- Did you know JFK supported a form of Medicare for All? Thom Hartmann: Most Americans have no idea that the United States is quite literally the only country in the developed world that doesn’t define healthcare as an absolute right for all of its citizens. That’s it. We’re the only ones left.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.