Schumer slammed GOP on the Senate floor. Southern Baptist called out on TV. Psaki strikes Doocy again. Is it time to penalize political churches?
Schumer did not mince his words
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Senator Chuck Schumer was not kind to Republicans as he excoriated them for their expected NO VOTE on debating the S1 Voting Rights bill. (I removed the long pauses.)
- MSNBC Host Joshua Johnson did not mince his words admonishing Christian’s un-Christ-like behavior to the new president of the Southern Baptist Convention. Instead, Ed Litton agreed and took responsibility to foment change.
- Jen Psaki strikes again. This time it was a specific preparedness that knocked Steeve Doocy off-kilter. And it was beautiful.
- A group of right-wing American Catholic bishops are trying to withhold one of that church’s most sacred rituals – communion or the Eucharist – from President Joe Biden, a devout Catholic, because he and his political party favor a woman having the right to choose abortion and birth control.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.