Schumer slammed GOP on the Senate floor. Southern Baptist called out on TV. Psaki strikes Doocy again. Is it time to penalize political churches?
Schumer did not mince his words
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Senator Chuck Schumer was not kind to Republicans as he excoriated them for their expected NO VOTE on debating the S1 Voting Rights bill. (I removed the long pauses.)
- MSNBC Host Joshua Johnson did not mince his words admonishing Christian’s un-Christ-like behavior to the new president of the Southern Baptist Convention. Instead, Ed Litton agreed and took responsibility to foment change.
- Jen Psaki strikes again. This time it was a specific preparedness that knocked Steeve Doocy off-kilter. And it was beautiful.
- A group of right-wing American Catholic bishops are trying to withhold one of that church’s most sacred rituals – communion or the Eucharist – from President Joe Biden, a devout Catholic, because he and his political party favor a woman having the right to choose abortion and birth control.
Podcasts: Stitcher | iTunes | Google Podcasts | Player.fm | Spotify | Tune-In | iHeartRadio
Live Video: Facebook Live | Youtube Live | Periscope | Twitch
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
SET YOUR REMINDER: Watch/listen/engage in the civil discourse on these and many issues at Politics Done Right daily (3 PM CT/4 PM ET/1 PM PT/2 PM MT). Podcasts (Video — Audio).
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.