Today on KPFT 90.1 FM Houston: Greg Palast confronts a voter hack in real-time. Activist Neil Aquino’s concerns. NGO Leader on left values. Brittany Packnett-Cunningham on #DefundThePolice.
Greg Palast corners GOP voter suppression operative
Politics Done Right Tuesdays @ 1:00 PM Central
Live Calls: (713)526-5738
Today’s show is packed with information as usual.
- Obamacare once again is saved by the Supreme Court after the Red State assault that would have hurt more of their own citizens.
- This is not a joke. This is what Texans must live through. A governor and his party that has Texas in a state of disarray. It was just a few months ago when Texas suffered one of its worst freezes ever. Hundreds of Texans died. And it exposed the perils of Texas Conservatism. Governor Abbott and his Republican cronies have done nothing to make the situation better. Texans died from the cold in the winter. Now with the latest communique from ERCOT, they may die from the heat.
- Bayou City Waterkeeper’s legal director Kristen Schlemmer discusses their grassroots efforts and successes to keep waters clean and flood control.
- Dennis Kucinich spoke about The Division of Light and Power. He was not shy about discussing ethics in our political system.
Remember, you can get Politics Done Right Mondays through Fridays on Facebook Live at facebook.com/politicsdoneright or on YouTube Live at politicsdoneright.com/youtube. Please do not forget to follow me on Twitter for updates. My handle is @EgbertoWillies.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!