Greg Palast exposes on video the evil of voter suppression. Neil Aquino wants us to up the fight for Democracy. Jen Psaki dings the GOP.
An important video from Greg Palast
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Greg Palast exposes a GOP operative intent on removing voters from the Georgia rolls in what should be an explosive video.
- Neil Aquino points out that given the severity of Republican attacks on our Democracy, it warrants that Democrats are more activated.
- Fox News’ Steve Doocy left the door wide open, and Jen Psaki walked right through it. She ensured it was inferred that the GOP voted to defund the police.
- Chris Matthews was back on MSNBC. And he painted an America that should concern us all. More than ever, it is time for us to stop the plutocracy-driven hate.
Check out my books on our economic fraud, the necessity to engage the other side, and the creation of a real economy that serves us all. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to help us get to 100,000 subscribers. Help us deliver the progressive message widely by joining our YouTube channel.
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.