Dennis Kucinich discusses The Division of Light and Power, political ethics. First Black Defense Secretary disrespected. We need a DOJ purge. Ilhan Omar!
Dennis Kucinich on politics.
Politics Done Right Live weekdays @ 3:00 PM Central
Video Zoom: LINK — Live Calls: (346)248-7799 ID:254 0 9091
- Dennis Kucinich spoke about his new book, The Division of Light and Power. He was not shy about discussing ethics in our political system. We also have a bonus for our YouTube Member Subscribers, where he discusses the idiocy of the independent Texas grid managed by ERCOT.
- Black Defense Secretary asked if the military is racist then treated with racist disregard.
- Trump’s exoneration in the report about the violent clearing of Lafayette Park points to the needed DOJ purge.
- Progressives Rally to Defend Ilhan Omar After ‘Bad Faith’ Attack by House Democratic Leadership. “Instead of taking on Ilhan, lawmakers should focus on injustice, human rights abuses, and acts of violence being committed at home and abroad,” asserted Rep. Pramila Jayapal.
- NEW! How to make America Utopia: Take away the economy from those who rigged it
- It's Worth It: How to Talk To Your Right-Wing Relatives, Friends, and Neighbors
- As I See It: Class Warfare: The Only Resort To Right Wing Doom
Please join our YouTube channel to get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!
If you like what we do please do the following!
Most Independent Progressive outlets continue to struggle to raise the funds they need to operate much like the smaller outlets like Politics Done Right
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel here.
- LIKE our Facebook Page here.
- Share our blogs, podcasts, and videos.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Patreon here.
- Become a Politics Done Right Subscriber via Facebook here.
- Consider providing a contribution here.
- Please consider supporting our GoFundMe equipment fund here.